Ir para conteúdo

Tourism Line

Linha Turismo. Foto: Orlando Kissner/SMCS - Todas...

  • Linha Turismo
  • Linha Turismo
  • Linha Turismo
  • Linha Turismo

One of the ways to get to know Curitiba is to board one of the double decker buses of Tourism Line, a special sightseeing Hop On/Hop Off bus line that circulates through the main tourist spots in the city, including parks, museums, theaters, viewpoints, cultural spaces, historic center, gastronomic district, memorials ethnic groups and the Municipal Market.

With the purchase of a boarding pass, in the amount of R $ 50.00, Hop On/Hop Off are unlimited in all attractions of the route, for a period of 24 hours. Visitors can disembark and enjoy the location they choose, getting on the next bus, available every 30 minutes. The service operates regularly every day, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, with an initial departure at Rua 24 Horas, in the city center. However, the tour can start at any point; tickets are sold directly on buses (only in cash). 



1 - The starting point is at Rua 24 Horas;

2 - The sightseeing buses operates from 8:30 am to 5 pm, every 30 minutes (see timetable);

3 - Boarding passes can be purchased directly on buses, at any boarding point;

4 - The card is for individual use and reuse in the same vehicle can only be done after 30 (thirty) minutes;

5 - The Tourism Line boarding pass payment method is only in cash.

6 - Children up to 5 years old do not pay the fare (normal fare from 5 years old onwards);

7 - Only buses identified with a "Bicycle sticker" attached to the rear door have the possibility of transporting a bicycle;

8 - It will not be possible to complete the tour if you board the last bus schedule. Observe the bus display that indicates the time the vehicle stops operating when it arrives at Tiradentes Square.

9 - Pets are not allowed on the Tourism Line buses.





1 - Rua das Flores

It is the first boardwalk in Brazil. For its vocation for commerce, services and cafes, it is considered a true open air mall. Highlight for Boca Maldita, a free platform where people meet to talk about the most diverse topics. Next to Rua das Flores is Luiz Xavier Avenue, the smallest in the world, and Palacio Avenida, where Christmas presentations are held.

Boarding place: Avenida Luiz Xavier, in front of Galeria Tijucas


2 - Rua 24 Horas

Inaugurated in 1991, 24 Hours Street became a point of reference and meeting place for those looking for good food, gifts, reading and leisure right in the city center. Remodeled, now the operation of most stores runs until 10 pm.

* Initial departure from Rua 24 Horas (Saturdays and Sundays)

Boarding place: Avenida Visconde de Nacar, s / n - Centro, in front of Rua 24 Horas.


3 - Rui Barbosa Square

It received its first urbanization in 1913. It is located in the center of Curitiba, it is a leisure space and an important connection center for public transport. The square houses the Central Market and is surrounded by historic buildings, such as the Santa Casa da Misericórdia hospital and the Bom Jesus Church. It’s named as a tribute to the most important Brazilian jurist, Ruy Barbosa, the Eagle of The Hague and patron of the Senate.

Boarding place: Rui Barbosa Square (in front of the Santa Casa de Misericórdia Hospital, next to the church)


4 - Railway Museum

The old train station building has undergone renovations and today houses the museum that tells the story of the construction of the railway that connects Paranaguá (a coastal city) to Curitiba. The museum is attached to the Estação Shopping Mall, where Dr. Botica's Puppet Theater and Regina Vogue Theater are located.

Boarding place: Access to Rockefeller Street, side of the mall


5 - Paiol Theater

The original construction, from 1906, was a powder magazine. It was restored and modified by the architect Abrão Assad, who kept the Roman architectural features in a circular shape. In 1971, it became an arena theater, a symbol of Curitiba's cultural change. The Paiol Theater opened with a show by Vinícius de Morais, Toquinho and Marília Medalha and won a song in his honor, “Paiol de Pólvora”, composed by Vinícius.

Boarding place: Rua Cel. Zacarias, in front of the theater


6 - Botanical Garden

The most visited attraction in Curitiba. In addition to the greenhouse reminiscent of the former Crystal Palace in London, the geometric gardens and the woods of native forest, the place houses the Botanical Museum, with species that are a national reference. The Museum also has space for exhibitions, a library and an auditorium. On site, it is also possible to visit the Jardim das Sensações, a 200-meter long trail that the visitor walks blindfolded, getting to know plants by touching them and some natural landscapes with other senses.

Boarding place: Rua Engº Ostoja Roguski, main entrance of the Botanical Garden


7 - Municipal Market / Organic Market

The Municipal Market is a shopping place with restaurants and stalls selling delicacies from different countries. The food court is shared with the new Organic Market, the first in Brazil, which sells certified food products and derivatives, free of pesticides and chemical additives and produced with environmental responsibility.

Boarding place: Sete de Setembro Avenue, in front of the Municipal Market


8 - Federal University of Paraná / Guaíra Theater

It is the first university in Brazil, founded in 1912 and considered a neoclassical architectural monument. On the other side of Santos Andrade Square is Guaíra Theater, one of the largest in Latin America. It was opened in 1884 in another place with another name. Rebuilt in 1952, it was only fully completed in the 1970s. It has three auditoriums, the largest of which has 2173 seats and a raised panel by Poty Lazzarotto at the main entrance.

Boarding place: Rua XV de Novembro, next to Teatro Guaíra


9 - Paço da Liberdade

Construction of 1916 with details in the neoclassical and art nouveau styles, former headquarters of Curitiba City Hall. It was restored, maintaining the original characteristics of the building. Inside it is possible to see samples of the original painting and parts of the water drainage system through glass floors (before the City Hall building, the place used to house the Municipal Market). Today it is a cultural space with a café, bookshop, library, auditorium and rooms for exhibitions, lectures and courses. It is listed by the National Historical and Artistic Heritage Institute - IPHAN.

Boarding place: Rua Riachuelo, in front of Paço da Liberdade


10 - Public Promenade / Arab Memorial

The Passeio Público, inaugurated in 1886, was the first urban park and also the first major sanitation project in the city. The pond that was on the site was transformed into a leisure space, with lakes, bridges and islands in the middle of the green. The pioneering zoo in Curitiba also operated there, which today is located in Iguaçu Park. Some small animals remain on the Passeio Público, to the delight of the children. Its gate is a copy of what exists in the Dog Cemetery in Paris.

The Arab Memorial, built in honor of Middle Eastern culture, functions as a specialized library. Elements such as the vault, the columns, the arches and the stained glass windows refer to the Moorish buildings. The interior of the building houses a sculpture of the writer Gibran Khalil Gibran.

Boarding place: Gibran Khalil Gibran Square, next to the Arab Memorial


11 - Civic Center

Seat of the three powers of the State – Legislative, Judicial and Executive -, it was implanted in 1953, in the Centenary of Political Emancipation of Paraná. Next is the current headquarters of the City Hall of Curitiba.

Boarding place: Rua Ernani Santiago de Oliveira, close to Curitiba City Hall


12 - John Paul II Woods / Polish Memorial

It was inaugurated on December 13, 1980, shortly after the visit of Pope John Paul II to Curitiba, in July of the same year. Its 46,000 m² area was part of the expropriation that involved the old Estearina candle factory. The seven log houses are a living reminder of the faith and struggle of Polish immigrants, containing objects such as the old wagon, the sour kite, cabbage and an image of the patron, the Black Virgin of Czestochowa. The picture of the patron saint is in the house blessed by the Pope, who served as a chapel on the day of his visit. In Curitiba, Polish immigration started in 1871.

Boarding place: Rua Mateus Leme, next to the Polish Portal


13 - Oscar Niemeyer Museum

MON, as it is known, is one of the largest museums in Latin America. Its collection of contemporary art houses more than 2,200 works by nationally and internationally recognized artists. Designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer, its 35,000 m² structure stands out among 144,000 m² of green area. The complex is formed by the main building, designed in 1967, the new annex, designed in 2001 and inspired by the araucaria, a large pine tree and symbol of Paraná. The elliptical shape and glass walls of this new annex gave MON its affectionate and popular nickname “The Eye Museum”.

$ Visitation with admission fee, click here and see prices and opening hours. The museum is closed on Mondays.

Boarding place: Rua Manoel Eufrásio, next to the Oscar Niemeyer Museum


14 - German Woods

It is one of the most beautiful public spaces in the city. The woods pays homage to German immigrants and the legacy of German culture. A replica of an old Presbyterian church houses a musical concert hall. Other attractions are: the John and Mary trail, which tells the tale of the Brothers Grimm, a children's library, the Philosophers Tower, a wooden lookout that allows a panoramic view of the city and the Serra do Mar, and the Germanic Poetry Square, with the reproduction of the facade of Casa Mila, a Germanic building from the beginning of the century, originally located in the city center.

Boarding place: Rua Francisco Schafer, in front of the Germanic Poetry Square


15 - Bosque Zaninelli / Free University of the Environment

The Free University of the Environment, in the middle of the green of the Zaninelli Forest, made Curitiba the first city in the world to maintain a space for studies and transfer of knowledge to the population on the environment and ecology. The architectural project, executed with rustic materials, represents in form and colors the four elements of nature: earth, fire, water and air. It was created on June 5, 1991, occupying the current space - inaugurated by the French oceanographer Jacques Cousteau - since 1992.

Boarding place: Rua Victor Benato, in front of Bosque Zaninelli


16 - São Lourenço Park

The Park was created to repair the damage caused by the overflow of the São Lourenço dam, in the early 70s. Amid the greenery, an old glue and fertilizer factory was transformed into the Curitiba Creativity Center, where art courses take place, workshops and exhibitions, as well as presentations at the Cleon Jacques Theater. São Lourenço Park is perfect for walking, riding a roller cart and contemplating the native green area.

Boarding place: Rua Mateus Leme, 4556


17 - Wire Opera House / Paulo Leminski Quarry

With a tubular structure and transparent roof, the Opera de Arame is one of the emblematic symbols of Curitiba. Inaugurated in 1992, it hosts all kinds of shows, from popular to classic, and has a capacity for 1,572 spectators. Amid lakes, typical vegetation and waterfalls, it is part of Quarries Park together with Paulo Leminski Quarry, which since 1989 has been the setting for many great cultural events. The quarry can house 20,000 people outdoors.

$ Visitation with admission fee, click here and see prices and opening hours.

Boarding place: Rua João Gava, in front of the Wire Opera House


18 - Tanguá Park

Opened in 1996, it is part of the Barigui River preservation project, along with Tingui Park and Barigui Park. Two quarries stand out in the park, connected by a 45m tunnel *, which can be crossed on foot by a footbridge over the water. It has a jogging track, bike path, gazebo, cafeteria and the Poty Lazzarotto Garden. Considered one of the best places to enjoy the sunset in Curitiba.

* Those interested in taking the guided tour through the tunnel, called the Geological Laboratory of Tanguá Park, can register by e-mail: (no appointment by phone). Visits take place on Saturdays at 9:30 am, lasting 1 hour and a half, with age classification for over 15 years.


19 - Tingui Park

Its name pays homage to the Indians of the Tingui tribe who inhabited the region. Created in 1994, it is located on the preservation strip next to the Barigui River.

Boarding place: Rua Melchiades Silveira do Valle, close to the entrance portal of Avenida Fredolin Wolf


20 - Ukrainian Memorial

The Ukrainian Memorial is a replica of the Church of São Miguel, located in Mallet, in the interior of the state. Its construction follows the norms of the orthodox religion: an octave dome covered with copper, faces representing the quadrants of human understanding, an altar facing east and a pine roof. It houses an exhibition of pessankas (ucranian hand painted eggs) and icons.

Boarding place: Dr. Mbá de Ferrante Street, in front of the Ukrainian Memorial


21 - Italian Portal

The Portal signals the entrance to the neighborhood of Santa Felicidade and reproduces the buildings typical of Italian immigration in the neighborhood.

Boarding place: Manoel Ribas Avenue, 2551, after the Italian Portal


22 - Santa Felicidade

Santa Felicidade is the first Italian colony in Curitiba, formed by immigrants from the Veneto region who arrived in Brazil in 1878. From its traditions were born the attractions that characterize the neighborhood, such as the large number of typical restaurants, the wineries and the shops of crafts and wicker furniture. The century-old church is a hallmark of Italian religiousness. A few blocks away is the Santa Felicidade Cemetery, with its unique pantheon consisting of 18 chapels in neoclassical style and listed by the Historical and Artistic Heritage. In the neighborhood, the Casa dos Gerânios, Casa dos Pintura, Casa das Arcos and Casa Culpi deserve to be highlighted for their architecture.

Intermediate stop in Santa Felicidade

♦ Central Region of the Santa Felicidade Gastronomic Pole (in front of the Sicilian Restaurant)

São José and Santa Felicidade Church (Wineries, Commerce and Restaurants)

Boarding place: Rua Santa Bertilla Boscardin, side street to the Church


23 - Barigui Park

Created in 1972, it has 1.4 million m² and is a refuge for several native and migratory animals. It is also the most frequented park by curitibanos, who find several leisure options there. It has barbecues, kiosks, bicycles and aeromodelling tracks, sports courts, gym equipment, parking, restaurant, Automobile Museum, Exhibition Park and Convention Center, Manoel Carlos Karam Reading House and Maria Fumaça Theater.

Boarding place: Avenida Cândido Hartmann, in front of the Automobile Museum


24 - Panoramic Tower

It was opened in 1991 and is a support for cellular telephony. The 109.5 meters high viewpoint allows a 360-degree view of the city and the contours of the Serra do Mar. On the floor, a raised map indicates important points of Curitiba. Poty Lazzarotto's panel, in turn, shows the development of the capital. At the entrance to the Tower is the Telephone Museum.

$ Visitation with admission fee, click here and see prices and opening hours.

Boarding place: Rua Jacarezinho, next to the Panoramic Tower


25 - Historical Sector

An unmissable tour through places that reveal the past of the old Vila Nossa Senhora da Luz and preserve the memory of Curitiba. On the street with irregular stone paving are preserved houses, the churches of the Order and the Rosary, the old drinking fountain, the Curitiba Memorial, the Wolf Palace, the Garibaldi Society, the São Francisco Ruins and the Paranaense Museum. It is a meeting point for curitibanos at night, in its various bars, and on Sundays in the morning, when the traditional handicraft fair takes place, with more than a thousand artisans, from 9 am to 2 pm.

Boarding place: Praça Garibaldi, in front of Sociedade Garibaldi


26 - Tiradentes Square / Cathedral

It is the ground zero of the city. In 1889 it gained its current name: Tiradentes Square. In addition to a statue of the National Hero, two obelisks stand out on the spot. One marks the distances, another marks the presence of the Portuguese. The glass floor allows you to observe the old pavement of the Square, revealed during the renovation carried out on the site in 2008. The Square also houses the Minor Basilica Cathedral of Nossa Senhora da Luz dos Pinhais, with more than one hundred years old. In neo-Gothic style, it reveres the patron saint of Curitiba.

Boarding place: Tiradentes Square, near the Cathedral



For more information access:

Hotline: +55 41 3350-6456


Download the Curitiba 156 app, make your registration and follow in real time the position of the Tourism Line (Linha Turismo) buses

Download now:

Google Play:

Apple Store: